1. Name two situations where the question ``Has it ever occurred to you that
you might be wrong?'' has appeared.
2. ``It doesn't matter what you believe just so you're sincere!'' What
particular doctrinal difference was under discussion here?
3a. What allegedly happened to the butterfly that landed on Peppermint
3b. What message did she have to give to the world?
4. ``Miss Othmar isn't much for biblical admonitions.'' Such as what?
5. List three pieces that Linus has had to memorize for Christmas.
6. ``HOW LONG, O LORD?'' cried Charlie Brown. What was Lucy's response?
7a. ``Remember Lot's wife!'' said Linus. What did he mean?
7b. ``You sound like Job's wife.'' Who?
8a. ``I've been looking all through the Old Testament, and I've found Abel,
but I can't find...'' who?
8b. Regarding false prophets in the Bible: ``I think you're off the hook...I'm almost at the end, and I haven't run across your name yet.'' Whose name?