1. Woodstock once sent a bill to Snoopy for something Snoopy broke. What
did Snoopy break?
2. Name three kinds of birds that Woodstock is not.
[Duck, loon, dove, northern waterthrush, rufous-sided towhee, mourning warbler, ruby-crowned kinglet, hawk, swallow]
3a. Why did Woodstock never finish eagle camp?
[He was washed out for getting too many beak-bleeds]
3b. What school did Woodstock go to where he met some cute chicks but found it hard to compete against robins?
4. Woodstock once won a fight with the cat next door. Over what?
5. Describe three activities that Woodstock has performed in Snoopy's water
[Resurfaced with a zamboni, salvaged a sunken ship, tried to swim ten laps underwater]
6. Name four of Woodstock's bird hiking companions.
[Bill, Conrad, Olivier, Harriet, Raymond, Fred]
7. ``But that's the name of the game: BOOTBONK!'' What game?