Identify the speakers of the following witty, and sometimes profound, quotations.
1. Happiness is a warm puppy.
2. My grandfather says that once you're over the hill, you begin to
pick up speed!
3. I love mankind...it's PEOPLE I can't stand!!
4. I'll never be Andrew Wyeth.
5. Never take any advice that you can understand...it can't possibly
be any good!
6. Life is like a bracelet...it has little jewels around it which
are like the little bright moments that come along in our lives
every now and then.
7. Good things last eight seconds...bad things last three weeks.
8. Can a philosophy carry us through troubled times? What happens
when our philosophy fails? We turn to that most ancient of
9. Be kind, don't smoke, be prompt, smile a lot, eat sensibly, avoid
cavities and mark your ballot carefully; avoid too much sun, send
overseas packages early, love all creatures above and below,
insure your belongings and try to keep the ball low.
10. There's a Chinese proverb, ``Those who have free seats hiss first.''
11. Life is a wishbone.
12. A whole stack of memories will never equal one little hope.