Identify the originators of the following ``funny'' quotations.
1. ``It was a dark and funny night.''
2. ``So I said, `Why don't we run away to Paris?' It was a joke. She
thought it was funny so she told her mother, who told our teacher,
who told the principal, and I got fired!''
3. ``You had a rabies shot, and I've got `Little Leaguer's Elbow'...that's
kind of funny, isn't it? ... I guess it isn't.''
4. ``Mickey Mouse shoes are not funny looking!''
5. ``Birds don't know how to tell jokes.''
6. ``The man at the store thought it was very funny that you wear out so
many supper dishes.''
7. ``Well, it's kind of funny..it's not exactly `ha ha' funny..or what you'd
call `ho ho' funny, or even `hee hee' funny...I'd say it's what you'd
call, `not bad considering it's from a dog' funny.''
8. ``Why do you keep trying to fly these kites when you always get them
tangled around a tree? ... Wouldn't it be funny if you didn't even
make it out the front door?''