Each question in this quiz alludes to one of those brilliant, distinctive
features of Peanuts that have made it into the inimitable strip that
1. Why was Marcie deprogrammed?
[She waited with Linus for the Great Pumpkin] (Sing For Your Supper, Snoopy)
2. Lucy won first prize for her science fair project on this.
[Linus's security blanket] (You're the Greatest, Charlie Brown)
3. ``I wonder what Beethoven would have done.'' About what crisis?
[Schroeder's piano being eaten by a kite-eating tree] (You've Got It Made, Snoopy)
4. How was Snoopy cured of ``rejection-slip shock''?
[Lucy the psychiatrist told Charlie Brown to tell Snoopy that what Snoopy had written was just as good as a lot of things one sees published nowadays] (Watch Out, Charlie Brown)
5. Whose birthday cake got shot full of holes?
[The Red Baron's] (Don't Be Sad, Flying Ace)
6. Who reminded Charlie Brown - too late - that she was not his mother?
[Lucy, after pulling away the football] (Think Thinner, Snoopy)
7. In the wake of what event did Charlie Brown remark that it was peaceful
lying among the dandelions?
[Being bowled over by a line drive] (You're a Pal, Snoopy)
8. Where did Charlie Brown meet ``Shut up, and leave me alone!''?
[At summer camp] (You're On Your Own, Snoopy)