1. What kind of plane does Snoopy fly in pursuit of the Red Baron?
[A Sopwith Camel]
2. This alter ego is hung up on languages, hates Sunday afternoons, and
is scared to death of chicks.
3. What is the favorite sport of Snoopy the world-famous surgeon?
4. How does Snoopy the Beagle Scout determine which direction is west?
[The moon is always over Hollywood, and Hollywood is in the west]
5. In what role did Snoopy accompany Peppermint Patty in her fight against
the dress code?
6. What military rank in the foreign legion does Snoopy hold?
[Sergeant-major (or sergeant)]
7. There aren't more than a dozen of these that are world-famous, and
Snoopy is one of them!
8. Snoopy the world-famous figure skater was going to go to the Olympics
but encountered an insurmountable obstacle. What was it?
9. `` `I love you,' she said, and together they laughed. Then one day she
said, `I hate you,' and they cried. But not together. ... The first
time he saw her she was playing tennis. The last time he saw her
she was playing tennis.'' Who wrote these memorable lines?
10. How do you capture a vulture?
[Tickle it on the nose]