1. Does Schulz usually draw TV's on the right or left edge of the panel?
2. Whose parents bought him his own TV-watching chair?
[Linus] (Have It Your Way, Charlie Brown)
3. What book did Sally hope would be on TV so she wouldn't have to read
[Tess of the D'Urbervilles] (Could You Be More Pacific? 7/20/88)
4. What did Sally hear on TV that made her think that the world would
[``There's no tomorrow!''] (You Asked For It, Charlie Brown)
5. Snoopy once concluded a long soliloquy in defense of TV with a single
complaint. What was that complaint?
[He always had to wait for someone else to turn the TV on] (All This and Snoopy, Too)
6. ``All I know is, it gives us a better picture.'' What?
[Having Snoopy sit on top of the TV with his ears extended like a TV antenna] (Let's Face It, Charlie Brown!)
7. Who once turned on the TV only to be startled by the message, ``Why aren't
you in school?''
[Shermy] (The Wonderful World of Peanuts)
8. Linus once described an amazing last-minute comeback by a football team.
What was Charlie Brown's reaction?
[How did the other team feel?] (Watch Out, Charlie Brown)
9. Who has watched Citizen Kane more often, Linus or Lucy?
[Lucy] (They're Playing Your Song, Charlie Brown)
10. Linus and Charlie Brown witnessed a riot on TV once. Where was the
[At the Daisy Hill Puppy Farm] (You've Got To Be You, Snoopy)